General Rules and Regulations
- Respect: All students and staff members must treat each other with respect, courtesy, and consideration.
- Attendance: Regular attendance is mandatory for all students. Absences must be justified with a valid reason and approved by the college administration.
- Punctuality: Students must arrive on time for classes, examinations, and college events.
- Academic Integrity: Cheating, plagiarism, and any form of academic dishonesty are strictly prohibited.
- Behaviour: Disruptive behaviour, harassment, bullying, or any form of violence will not be tolerated.
Campus Facilities and Property
- Preservation of Property: Students are responsible for the proper use and preservation of college property and facilities.
- Cleanliness: Students must maintain cleanliness in classrooms, libraries, cafeterias, and other common areas.
- Warnings: Students violating the rules may receive verbal or written warnings.
- Probation: Serious or repeated violations may result in a probationary period during which the student’s behaviour will be closely monitored.
- Suspension: Severe violations may lead to suspension from classes and college activities for a specified period.
- Expulsion: In cases of extreme misconduct, students may be expelled from the college.
- Reporting: Students and staff members are encouraged to report any violations of the Discipline Act to the college authorities.
- Investigation: Reported incidents will be thoroughly investigated, and appropriate actions will be taken based on the findings.
The college reserves the right to amend the Discipline Act as deemed necessary. Any amendments will be communicated to all students and staff members.