Any institution that remains stagnant will move backward. This has been the guiding principle behind our institution's progress. We believe that education should be a dynamic process that addresses the requirements of the students and gets them ready for a future that is always changing and evolving. The goal of the college is to improve its reputation for excellence across the country at large by making it associated with top-notch educational facilities. With that aim in mind, we're eager to improve/build the following facilities at our college to prepare the students for an ever-challenging environment:
- To offer under-graduate course in Bachelor of Science.
- To offer Computer Sciences and B.B.A at the undergraduate level.
- To open post-graduate courses in Bengali, English and History.
Research & Extension
- Fostering a culture of research among teachers and students.
- Publication of the college's own research journal and magazine.
- National and international linkage initiatives through MOU.
- Increasing the teacher-to-student ratio to improve academic expansion.
- Gradual development of Science Block with all contemporary facilities.
- Building of a hostel for Girls on the newly purchased land.
- Shifting of the present Students' Council Office.
- Extension of the present college office.
- Building of a three storied building with dedicated Car & Bike shade in the Ground floor, Canteen in the 1st floor and Students' Activity Centre in the 2nd floor.
- Tin shade on the top most floors of all the existing buildings.
- Proposal for opening of a Public-sector bank at the college campus.
- Dedicated Not-for-profit Reprographic Centre for the students.
- Activating placement cells in BPO, retail chain management, hardware/networking, marketing management, etc. to facilitate student support services.
- Developing a particular programme to encourage students to enlist in the Indian Defence Services, as well as other state and central services.
- Hosting workshops and seminars to encourage student entrepreneurship.
- The creation of a Blood Donors Club among the student body.
We know that our college has a lot of aspirations and firmly believe that our goal is to care for and develop both the students and the staff working in this institution. This is the chief consideration in every development project that we wish to undertake.